29 July, 2010

Favorite _____ in the World

Alternate title: Easy, Now!

So I've been thinking, and I should really slow my roll with saying something (chair, picture, what-have-you) is my favorite in the world. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely expression, one that clearly conveys the grandiose amorous feelings one has towards a noun, but it just doesn't sit well with me. Also, I feel someone will start a count of how much I say it, much akin to Michael K's "Over the Moon" Watch.

So anyway, here are some related/unrelated things:

1. I wrote this post so that I could use the word akin.

2. Here's a picture of the world. See that in there? That's where I keep my favorite things.
Le Monde

You can see France!








3. I have this song stuck in my head. The whole album We Are Born is great.

No comments: